List of servers impacted by the desync bug

Just to add if you grapple someone with the desync bug it doesn’t cause the same issues but it does cause some.

Everything goes out of sync for you. Players aren’t where you think they are. Did some testing at the TNT hub when people were encountering it. It was so weird. People walk through a portal and when they immediately comeback out it’s not the same portal they walked into.

2 Likes

We’re still investigating the latency issues and are close to finding the issue. Once we’ve identified the problem, we’ll work on getting a fix sent out. We do appreciate your patience while this is investigated.

14 Likes

I really hope they are looking in the right direction as I don’t think this is latency related.

But I will be patient and am really curious what the problem is as this problem did not happen in 2 years of no updates whatsoever.

2 Likes

I have started getting the bug on Sochaltin I…

Server maintenance is in 30 MINS! in game notification =) lets hope it works

1 Like

Please let us know if you’re still having issues

3 Likes

Will do Tiggs, as I don’t expect this problem to be solved. Like I said before, I don’t think this is latency related.
There might be 2 problems though, but we will find out soon I guess.
I will play and test as much as I can to see what happens.

2 Likes

Since today Niia Zed Ka, too

Thanks Balkinus. I will test Niia Zed Ka later today and see if I have the same problems.

2 Likes