Cat Topia is open

Right, Cat Topia is open. Here you will find ores, gemstones, fragments, leaves and much more at low prices. It is always refilled where it is after me to go collect it, but it can also happen that nothing happens for a few days, then I don’t feel like boundless at the moment (I’m unfortunately very pessimistic about the future) .

You can find my shop on Niia Zed Ka in Cat City, you can reach this via the TNT mega hub on Circapous I.

And yes, I know. My english it´s …

15 Likes

It is cool

1 Like

Your English is better than mine and I get a minimum of A- in English and it’s also my first language

1 Like

I’ve been visiting this morning and it’s great !! , I send you encouragement and I hope you enjoy your new area a lot. And do not worry about English, I translate everything with my mobile, because my English is from a nursery child or worse :joy::rofl::joy:

Hi, I will only run the shop occasionally, the fun of playing Boundless has unfortunately been completely lost and Wundertruck itself shows no interest in Boundless, at least that’s my feeling. I rarely log in, go mining a little and then sit down at a memorial to my cats, which Cayton preferred to build wisely.

Possibly. My interest and fun will come back one day and I’ll expand the shop or build a slide park, but at the moment everything seems pointless to me, and I even think that it won’t be long before the boundless servers go offline become.

Nevertheless, it is worthwhile to visit my shop every now and then, there are no longer any large quantities, but cheap prices.

3 Likes

Shop is reopen

2 Likes

cool

10 chars

I’m back and I’ll be playing actively again. - I am also considering expanding my shop, what would definitely still be needed? - I was gone a long time. But please keep in mind with your answers that I don’t speak English and use a translator, so please don’t use abbreviations and very simple English. Thank you.

3 Likes

Whats your Main language?

Great To see you back!
@Turrican2006 i believe its german.

Thx @Buugi

Right, it´s german.

1 Like

Are you on Playstation or PC ?

New Releases.

T6 hammers with speed 8500C each

Restock every Friday.

5 Likes

Don’t just leave a “like” here.

Buy :smiley:

1 Like

:raised_hand: :smiley: A :cookie: Boop!

1 Like

Hi,

I would like to thank all my regular customers for still coming to my shop every day. Unfortunately often in vain, because this is empty. I’m so sorry, but financially I can’t afford to sit at the PC that much anymore. My disability pension doesn’t allow for that at all. Especially not if I want to use the luxury of hot water, refrigerator, heating, hot food in the future. And don’t blame me if, at my age, I want to use the heating, at least in winter. My shop will continue to operate, but not every day. I will only fill up the stands on Fridays. So, who comes first… - So you no longer need to make your way to me every day in vain

And sorry for the bad English, as I’ve said many times before, unfortunately I can’t and have to use a translator.

2 Likes

Thanks for what you have done. It’s appreciated. :+1:

1 Like