Live on twitch with a freind

come and watch us play (just bought this game for a freind an hour or so ago called panzerxii who has not yet joined the fourm :slight_smile:

2 Likes

broadcast is now over - but if you would like to watch panzer and myself start building his house then it will be available on play back :slight_smile: (i will try and get him to also join the forums)

1 Like

it is always insane the ammount of insanity that ensues once you stop streaming LOL! @PanzerXII , @EnisledLady (who should have seen us two only 15 mins before and after i introduced her to @PanzerXII and two other who i have forgotten the names of due their non-involvement on the forum (must be new players/ @mijerson + @bobott - or smth lol)

and ofc how could i forget the @heavyhat ??? (who is also not on the forum) who @PanzerXII and myself tried to start a conversation with and failed… *Panzer ket saying (and yelling in his mic EAT MEAT!!! and throwing it at him lol (he was almost dead)

Not counting the multiple AHHH F** * i had falling off the mountain @PanzerXII decided to make his first home on lol

That would be 6 times that you screamed as you fell and i was there for 5 of them LOL.

Don’t forget when your low on HP EAT MEAT!!!

1 Like

yeh you must remember - when on mic - only the person you are talking TO can hear you :stuck_out_tongue:

welcome to the game - glad you enjoyed it :slight_smile:

Guess they need to add voice chat to the game. :wink:

1 Like

well there is a suggestion catagory (in the catagory list :wink: )