[loan has been paid in full] Just want to point this out since yeah

since someone asked me for a loan…i thought ooh yea! forgot about this
lets talk about it @xira1979

how is it going?
its not about the coins, its more about the promise that was made :wink:

you wrote: However, I did promise to pay you back in 6 months, so I’ll keep that promise and go grind the coins out:D I think 6 months is sept somewhere?

4 Likes

Did you try to contact this person in game before publicly calling them out on the forum?

7 Likes

well the post is there and we only communicated through forum topic only but its closed or i would have replied on there

3 Likes

…and I thought I was doing well when I hit 60K. It looks like I’ve still got a lot to learn about this game. I can’t even fathom 1 million coins. Yikes!

There was a thread with a bunch of money making tips recently, but my opinion on the best way to earn coin is to join hunts if you can be available at the right time. Brown Town does a daily noob friendly hunt at 8pm utc.

2 Likes

Sure, so my kid kind of hardcore nopes out of boundless these days, so I don’t play much/if at all. I turned over my hub to a resident of Anvil/Seginikai, but am maintaining the payments to keep everything from falling to bits because if my kids ever do want to play this seriously I’ll be back.

But a promise is a promise so!

Anyway I probably have a million coins sitting in shop bins, and I probably ought to restock my Atlas Worlds, so I’ll take care of it this week, probably thurs-fri. If I don’t have the million I know well how to grind exos into coins at request baskets lol :smiley:

5 Likes

hey thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

so my kid kind of hardcore nopes out of boundless these days,

ooooh that sucks! how so?

ah sure just let me know and we will sort it

Oh basically he obsessed over minecraft until he got bored of voxel building games and is now on other stuff for however long :smiley:

I hope when they learn to pace themselves they’ll come back to boundless (versus minecraft) but who knows.

1 Like

Yeah…Kids…

Lol… as a mall owner, I can tell you I was anything but rich. Most of every bit I had went into the mall/guild. I rarely had more than a million coin at once between all characters

1 Like

Host, sir, I have your coins! We should work out a time for me to deliver them to you. I’ll leave the game open for a while but I won’t be monitoring it.

As I expected the loan was a profitable one for me - I simply had to collect what was in my baskets across my various ventures to get to the 1m mark. There’s lots of stock left in those stands (for the most part) so in another 6 months I should have another nice collection of profit for myself, assuming anyone n my household ever wants to play this game again :smiley:

1 Like

Say does anyone know how to get to iconic mall these days? I’ve got a shop there as well that I can’t reach easily after a bit of looking.

awesome bud!

I’m online so yeah if u want come DkMall

I am at DK mall now, in the hub area.

1 Like

Host has been paid back :smiley: And now if/when I come back to the game in the future I’ll be in a better spot thanks to his loan ! :smiley: Thank you HOST!

Anyway gonna try to get my kid to play this game this weekend w/me maybe, or by himself :smiley:

2 Likes

you are very welcome mate enjoy :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.