Just so you know have seen shops buying feathers at 5k
For better business you should raise your price to 4.5k
But that is just my 2cents
Love your shop by the way

1 Like

Thanks Pamst

1 Like

No problem @Orrian

There are a couple of shops with active 6k feather requests. I can’t remember the names, but they were two big Ultima shops right in the main area.

Set to open this weekend we have refined gems stock and all the pies and drinks. I am even putting out the last of my pre nerf hammers. We have a new location for our Portal in the “Oortian Outlets”.

How to find us:

You can also come to the main Oortian Outlets portal at the Besevrona PS hub.

Got to the store and 6:55 waiting for it to open and realized at 7:03 it’s Thursday Damn it

1 Like

lol Sorry. Yes Friday night 7pm EST!

1 Like

Thats midnight on friday utc :grin:

1 Like

Love your store. Will be sure to drop by.
Do you have any tempting request baskets this time?

1 Like

Request baskets, Saltpetre, Adrenal and Milk, Exotic yams, Feathers thats all I can think of atm.

bitterbeans May request some more fragments so I can start putting augments on my bows

Was just talking with a GMT friend and they informed me that 7PM EST is around Midnight in GMT. So to make it a little easier I am lowering our opening time to 5PM EST around 10PM GMT.

2 Likes

Thank you, so much better for times now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I transform times that i see on forums into utc/gmt when i think the thing is worth visiting; its more a compliment and marketing aid than anything else… but thanks for the extended hours, might even make a stop over!

currently open have some pre nerf hammers 15.5k each

Requesting:
Exotic Yams 35c each
Adrenal Gland 35c each
Saltpetre 55c each

Is the locked door no longer going to be open? Did you just separate all of it?

I still have plans to open with cheaper prices as my other stores. I will tryto get it open this weekend :slight_smile:

The Locked Door will be opening at 6pm EST. The soon to be open door is located in the Oortian Outlets. You can find that portal at the PS Beservona Hub.

While in the outlets please so shop around. maybe open a shop. The locked door portal is located in the center.

We are open for the next 48 hours. Soon you there.

1 Like