Lockups : 9/29/2018 update?

Well, last night I played for hours with only 1 lockup. This morning, I’ve locked up about 8 times in 1 hr. Twice I logged in, broke 6 blocks, and locked up. This is the “game completely freezes and non-responsive” lockup, not the “game completely disappeared” crash. If I alt-tab out, then come back to the game, I get a mouse cursor and can click a few times to get the dialog that it’s non-responsive and can close the game, then immediately relaunch back where I was… but it’s really annoying.

Any update? I read yesterday they had a possible fix incoming to address it, but I’ve seen no update on steam…

-Sys

I am also getting hammered to the point where i almost just quit. but i love the game so i will be patient and hope that there will be a fix.

If you can give the Test build a try and see if you still get the lock up. I don’t know if these are one and the same issue.

1 Like

If you can give the Test build a try and see if you still get the lock up. I don’t know if these are one and the same issue.

My issue is with it having an unplayable connection, but i would love to try the test server. how do i do that?

in you steam library right click on boundless-propieties- click on beta- an select test =)

1 Like

Test server fixes my issues!!!

1 Like