I purchased a key in Jan of 2017, game wouldn’t launch at all so I got a refund.
Was told to try again this year. Went into Steam and launched game. Everything worked great. Played for a few weeks then got a message that my key was rejected, I never purchased a new one. I thought the game was open to all at that point. No big deal. I bought another key on Feb. 9th, input in Steam, launched, everything was great.
Flash to today and I am being asked to log in. It is saying my information is incorrect. I go to ga.me.support/forgot/ to reset PW. The new PW is too long and wont let me click the button. I tried my original info one more time and it has started me as a brand new account.

Wow! What an ordeal! Sorry to hear its been so complicated…
I have also seen the login screen a few times (after being able to login automatically previously)…
Knowing that i logged in before, i closed the game and ran it from steam again. Works the 2nd time.
Hopefully this might help you.
Cheers!

The issue it’s that he ended up getting in but his character was gone. Basically a full reset after weeks of playing

After repeated attempts, logging in and out of Steam, relaunching the game, etc…
It started up like normal and I have my account back!
Please let me know if there are any logs that I should submit.
Thank you

2 Likes

Glad it’s working

If you have a log from the time you had the issue, that would be the file to share. Otherwise it will be overwritten when you next load the game without the problem. Aside from that, it’s good to hear that you have got the game working.