Longest lasting Sovereigns?

Is there a list of the Sovereigns which were extended for the longest time? I am asking because it seems most of them are “re-rolls”.

Regards,

2 Likes

two of mine are fueled to Feb 2022, but not sure if there is a “list”

4 Likes

two of mine got 3 months each on top of the initial 30 days

I intend to keep them long term, but I prefer buying fuel quarterly or so.

2 Likes

Kinda same with mine… Well havent even checked it… But i tend To keep one if i like it…
And fuel it always 2 Or 3 months At the time… Never know what could happen so.

2 Likes

Mines up till June 2021 currently

Edit: I have it set so that only EZPZ can plot for the time being while I set up my own base and portal hub. I wanted there to be some infrastructure before opening it to plotting.

1 Like

One of mine will be fueled for 6 months, but it hasn’t gone public yet. I accidentally made the color scheme a little too “Christmas” for my liking. I’ll adjust it and make it public after the colors are fixed. T4 Inhospitable Lush world. I’m still settling on a name too.

2 Likes

@curtis999c has one that’s till November 17. He was talking about adding more time don’t know if he has yet.

I have one that’s going to have a year or two on it. Place isn’t public yet tho. Want to get settled in first.

2 Likes

I’ve no intention of rerolling mine but I’ve not fuelled it beyond a month as yet. I’ll refuel as I need to unless I’m going to be away. I’m quite happy with how it turned out. It’s a lot more hilly than expected but that makes for more dramatic vistas, even if it’s harder to negotiate, so not complaining.

2 Likes

One of mine currently has 3 months on it, but it is intended to stay up for the duration of the game as a safe place for friends and family to build away from plot wars. It is open for public gathering though.

I have one other small planet I am treating as an exo for gathering. I’ll probability. keep it going until I need a change then roll a new planet type. Haven’t made that one public yet.

2 Likes

[Xena] --[T4 - Inhospitable Lush Sovereign World]-- [Active]

will be fueled for atleast another year, just not all at once :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yup I extended my sovereign as well as my creative. I have the sovereign extended up to 76 weeks as of today. I am really enjoying having my sovereign. It’s the T4 hunting planet of Artemis. ( I named the planet after the Ancient Greek Goddess of the hunt):sunglasses:
I have a portal at the TNT “Circ” hub.
Visiting hunters are welcome.
As of now I only have one mostly complete hunting platform built on one side of my settlement , Chaos (Relocated from Raxxa)

Also sometime in the near future I plan on reopening my shop “The Blue Oyster Cult Shop”.

3 Likes

How do these hunting platforms work? What do they do?

Regards,

Generally in hunting if you pass from one region to another, it typically spawns a meteor. Most platforms hug two regions. Typically you warp to one side of the platform . Then to trigger the meteor spawning you cross the border threshold. Typically platforms are compact and somewhat remote. Beacon Platform 1 in Chaos which is my settlement is not either of these. It’s a settlement first. However I am planning on building typical platforms. Also platforms are typically high in the air. My settlement does sit at the highest level. I see a lot of meteor activity just from building my settlement.I hope that answers your question and I didn’t make any errors in my explanation.

@Ratchel is one of the best hunt leaders here though retired. He probably can explain it better.

3 Likes

Top 10 list:

450 Artemis 2022-03-12T19:33:27+00:00
586 Ando Minor 2022-02-11T16:45:40+00:00
555 Korvus Prime 2022-02-11T10:32:22+00:00
533 Calahuli 2022-02-11T09:53:43+00:00
429 Hyperion 2022-02-10T19:02:43+00:00
396 Cratennal 2022-02-10T15:39:57+00:00
315 EI-Adrel IV 2022-02-09T21:49:17+00:00
306 Ursa Minor 2022-02-09T21:15:04+00:00
294 Haselwolde 2021-10-12T18:42:36+00:00
759 Gaia 2021-06-18T16:51:57+00:00

EDIT: Added an ordering filter to Boundlexx for start/end for Worlds API, so you can play around with this yourself. Here is the URL that provides the same results as the above:

https://api.boundlexx.app/api/v1/worlds/?is_sovereign=true&limit=10&ordering=-end&format=api

3 Likes

Curtis is correct a hunt platform lays just blocks before the region. You place the door 1 block before the region so when you step through you then trigger the meteor spawn.

Depending on how many people are within a certain block area of the region during crossing determines the size of the meteor you will spawn. The platforms will normally be at or near max height to make meteor spawns more visible and able to be reached with ease.

With hunt platforms the leader will warp people to each platform during the hunt after said meteor is complete. This allows for maximum efficiency during a hunt to obtain as many meteors as possible in the time frame.

4 Likes

Thank you for the replies! All are very informative!

Regards,

1 Like