Looking for a boundless eu community

Hello everybody,

I just bought the game yesterday and was wondering on how i can get into a community because playing alone is a bit lonely.
Thanks in advance

DirtScientist

6 Likes

Hello welcome to boundless! You are free to join us on xa frant ,we are with a couple of people spread across the xa frant planet, its a small community but kind.
We will help guide you through the bounless system to make you appreciate the game system. I can talk and talk and talk with what the game has to offer, but I rather answer questions that you might have later, then to give you to much info you won’t even remember haha
There’s so much to do and explore! Anyways let me know

2 Likes

Welcome to boundless!

If you are able to i would highly recommend to join Boundless discord.

Nice to see Eu players growing.

As a tip i would say do the tutorial by yourself at least then relocate if so.

1 Like

Hello there :slight_smile: im also EU based :wink: welcome to help :slight_smile: Join our discord if you like :wink: And welcome to the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just joined the discord :grin: but i don’t know yet what i want my role to be

if you happen to be a medieval /fantasy /steampunk building enthusiast, we have a thing on Antar VI. we are few, but we build big :slight_smile:
coordinates of our 2 main portal hubs
1093N, 2140E, alt:121
308N, -1829E, alt:68
(when on planet Antar, put the numbers into: character menu > places > locations > custom destination (I think that the tutorial covers this))

3 Likes

by role what u mean? :wink: for start i recommend you to do the tutorial. so u get the basic knowledge. if you want i can guide you though most of it :slight_smile: and help you out with basics :wink: just PM me on discord. same nick as here Hashmalash. :slight_smile:

Maybe he meant the discord roles?

Welcome to the game! Hope you enjoy!

Are you PS4 or are you PC? The communities are semi segregated along these lines just because of voice chat.

I’m a ps4 player

1 Like

Very cool :blush: nice username btw!
How’d you find the game if I may ask? Always curious to see how people found boundless.

I live in Ultima City on Eresho, it’s a nice spot. You can portal directly to every single European planet from the city center, which is very convenient.

A good thing to know when you’re new: if you get lost you can hit triangle (edit: or maybe it’s the option button), select “return to sanctum” and from the sanctum, hit square on the non-open right hand portal to open a free warp to your home beacon.

The game has a big trading aspect to it; check out my recent post linked below for some insight into getting started:

1 Like

Welcome to Boundless.
If I see you around I will be sure to say hi.
My advice is to take your time, try not to burn yourself out by trying to do everything at once.

2 Likes

What planet do you live on currently? Just curious :slight_smile: I’d be happy to show you around a bit anytime

Come join us on Xa frant my settlement is name insanity palace

1 Like

Check Slipstream in Lamblis. @decuire if your person to talk to

1 Like

I find the game very cool and i’ve already been to eresho and ultima city when hash helped me with the tutorial. The explanation of the economy is veryyyy handy because i’m planning on being a salesman in the future. I’m looking forward to meeting you in game :grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

I live on dzassak atm just besides the ultima hub. Hash already gave me a tour but another one from you would be cool too.

Dzassak is close to Trung where Nova Golda is! There is also the Nova Golda Market with quite a few shop stalls from different people. There’s also Coin Converters next to the market which is entirely dedicated to request baskets so if you want to make some quick coin that’s where you can do that!

Ultima Trung has a portal to Nova Golda, Ultima Eresho has one too in the 2x2 portal shop area.

Ohh and Nova Golda stands for New Gouda :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the directions​:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

New Gouda? So cheesy :wink:

1 Like