Looking for a builder to perfect my imperfections(or come move in lol)

I play all the time and am constantly adding/changing things to my village, Sunnyvale.

I really want someone who has the desire to help build a huge ass tree I started and don’t know how to make look awesome. Or someone who wants to just come help build and maybe even have a place of your own nearby. Plenty of portals to make it worth it. I will provide plots and tools for the 2 or 3 projects I have in mind! I can pay you as well.

We are on Circarpous I (tier 4, some fighting while building and options to go to meteorites when you need a change of pace, it is nice)

Sunnyvale is on most of our portal names- [PS] Gravidias Te hub portal, Ultima hub- shops down below, giggity, the ultima Circa portal hub,off the P.U.R.E hub via rogues poral(turn right and go through the sideways portal). hubbit t4+ portal hub. connections in Legendville(Tana) and a huge shop on murika that needs attention- dead planet so it is low on my list atm.

So we are easy to find- have plenty of mines, plenty of projects(my ski slope needs a building near its portal to be awesome) plenty of random space to grow on a pretty world. So whether you want to help my few current projects, or come start your own - either find us via portals, or message me on discord at Art of Miss#6975

-Artofmiss

@GrimmyPrimeReaper

Find this guy. He makes some awesome trees.

1 Like