Looking for a cheap advanced coil shop!

hello, I’m looking for a shop that has advanced coils in big numbers XD, anyone that knows a good cheap coil shop let me know, are you the one selling? then let me know!

see you there :wink:

1 Like

I get mine from Golden Fist, they have portals from PS Gravidas Te, Meteor Meet and a bunch of other places I can’t remember.

2 Likes

I was just going to suggest the Golden Fist as well. We have them directly to the right of the Giant Golden Fist, and I haven’t seen us out of stock very often at all. (We’re constantly making them lol).

EDIT: And yes, we have big numbers!

1 Like
1 Like

U sure? U just sold out on compactor coils would love to see more of those and good price! Really appreciatie the prices in golden fist!!

We did!? I swear we just made a couple smart stacks of those.

The Fistibucks (smaller shops) sell out first. The main shop is usually pretty stocked.

I’ll send a message to our factory through discord now and let them know to queue some more up.

1 Like

Meaning i bought them;) but need some more of that haha if u have more let me know buddy

1 Like

OOOOH. Lol, clearly I missed that part. I’ll still send them a message. We might have some queued up or back in storage.

If I they tell me they restocked I’ll let ya know!

1 Like

In the mall…“We Have the Power” specializes in coils. They are by the TGS area (I can show you) and they have a shop in the TNT hub (prob other places too).

There are lots of others selling them in the mall too. If you’d like I can go check stock/prices for you. Prices are generally 1600c or less (I think)

2 Likes

Will update as I go…

Lake (by the portal hub) All advanced coils 1500c
Volume (southside of the main road) 2100c
Chief town (southside of main road) 1800c+
Dome Outlet (far south east row, by Jiivita’s) Adv Extractor & Workbench coils 1399c
Bricka Brac #77 2000c
Dedshack 1699-1999c has 14 to 30+ of each
We Have the Power 1400-1800c 24 of each
Goodies (far south row) 1450c

Hopefully I didn’t miss anyone :blush:

3 Likes

There’s also Vansten and The Coil King (Sounds like a kids book) that usually has some cheaper ones too. I think Lake and The Coil King kind of was having a selling war before.

Also, There’s a few other people at the Organized Mall (where we have a Fistibucks but I think we sold out of the Compactor ones) that had some as well. Don’t know the prices though.

1 Like

Thanks all I’ll have a look around on the ones listed

Update, We’re getting some more queued up I believe, but they take quite some time to do.

1 Like

May have some coils you are looking for :+1:

1 Like

Sunlight City on trior has all coil types at a flat 1000c per! Just in case you haven’t already done bought a bunch :hugs:

1 Like

Just need mixers and seems u run out there as wel like most, or they overpriced it lol anyone that has decent mixer coil price(need about 300 more) let me know

This probably wont be any use, but I’m about to start a bunch of masscrafts for every coil including Mixer coils, which i plan to sell for 1540c at my shop The Coil King, south side of Grovidas Te PS hub, first floor, which should be ready by around this time tomorrow.

2 Likes

I recon I would have bought all I needed prob yea
If not I know where to find you :wink:

Hope 1000c for all coils aint overpriced lol theyll havta be free before too long then lol but yeah seems i ran out, my apologies! Will restock asap.