Looking for a corruption farm

@Ratchel do you have one of these farms? you have like every other farm known to oortian lol

1 Like

In Ceph, under the Brown Town hunt tunnel, there’s a massive cave system with loads of combustion… as far as I can remember, anyway. It felt like a lot at the time - back when I used to farm it and didn’t know any better.

Not combustion. Corruption rofl

1 Like

Damn my tired eyes. Sorry about that!

2 Likes

Have a few of these :beers: @Spoodle it will help I promise :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I. Wish. I. Could. Hahaha!

2 Likes

@PrincessMaude yes Bob has one at TNT Norky… I just went to check and confirm :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And I PROMISE its corruption and NOT combustion :blush:

3 Likes

Lol are u absolutely sure

1 Like

I’m 100% sure :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Not the biome I was looking for, but it will do for now rofl. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

@PrincessMaude sowwies… only one that came to mind… If I remember any other I will let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

I might try to find the biome and roll a new sovereign rofl

1 Like

From what I’m aware there are only two types of formations corruption can spawn as. The trees and the little bush that have growth and one piece of gleam mixed in.

Enjoy my corruption farm I believe there at 9 trees in total.

Thanks for the shout out @DaOne82

Shameless plug incoming (incase anyone wants the list)

3 Likes

That’s the one I would like to see lol
Your Norkyna farm is nice but a bit harder to do the Regen farming I was hoping to do.

Now to find what biome the corruption growth trees show up in… Lol

1 Like

Alycon has them from I am aware. PS had a corruption farm for it. Not sure what the biome was but I seem to recall trees in the area if that helps.

Maybe @Gorillastomp may know?

1 Like

PS Corruption farm shown at 10min into video. Maybe it’ll help narrow down biome.

1 Like

Yeah there is them on alcyon, i don’t have the coordinate anymore but the farm i had has been transferred so its should still be there if you look around.

2 Likes

I’ll open portal to PS corruption farm on TNT Alcyon hub. I was remodeling it a little.
I have opened the portal. It’s on the right side or north wall of TNT alcyon hub

1 Like

It isn’t labeled as Corruption, but I have a couple Sapphire/Stardrop portals for planet Ristas at my Alcyon hub that have some nice clumps of Corruption Trees around the Maze areas they link to. :slight_smile:

1 Like