Looking for a few of every brew, minor to mega

Hey, I spent all of yesterday collecting a bunch of all food types for the beginnings of my store, and I just spend an hour or two looking around buying a few of each brew to start up my brew displays and inputting shop stand prices. After all of this work, I realized why don’t I just go ahead and ask the forums. So, I’m looking to buy just a few of every single brew from someone, minor, improved, greater, super, and mega of every type. I’ll post the brews I’ve already gone around and bought from random worlds.

If you don’t have the brews and need to craft them, I’m also willing to pay an inconvenience fee.

I am actually planning on crafting all food/brews in game consistently… let me know if you want to work something out for your town!

2 Likes

I actually have a selection of every brew on a storage shelf, if you want when I log in I can get you a couple of ea.

1 Like

Ooh, sounds interesting. What do you mean by working something out?

a consistent supply of your towns food/brew needs at a reduced price for frequency of buying… think of it like Costco lolol

2 Likes

That would be pretty sweet. I’d definitely love to work something out like that. You could be the supply and I buy from you and try to sell it at an increased price at my shop to make a profit. Win/win. My character currently only has a pie epic rather than the mega brew epic anyway.

I’d definitely love that. I’ll go ahead and buy those from you, then I’ll frequently buy from Peppers after that.

ive got both brew/food epics and the guild Im in runs 2nd level consumables buff for me… I havnt started making brews yet only foods only because I just moved my factory but im absolutely down for that

2 Likes

Just got each of every brew from GTB, he’s awesome, so I’m going to mark this as complete. We should meet up in game and friend each other so we know where each other’s places are and all of that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.