Looking for a Fortunist

Does anybody know how to contact Master Fortunist?

Goto his base on Gellis - that’s where I always find him

Did you get hold of him?

Not yet, but I haven’t tried past this post yet

normaly he is online 30 hours a day… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I figured based on his productivity. Yet I hardly ever see him, just his growing empire :wink:

hes got a mail room portal at his place… back in my days…
yep, a lone wulf is hard to find :slight_smile:

I’ll keep an eye out. He hang out with spitcup a lot so check out spit’s stream to stalk him :blush:

Don’t forget to subscribe ;p

3 Likes

has anyone seen him? all of his places that ive gone to in the last couple days, the portals are all closed…

We ran into him the other day when he was closing all the portals.
From what we heard he was closing shop due to some personal reasons that were taking him away from the game.

far as i know he closed due to health issues

1 Like

If I remember correctly I think hes had to take a break before…or moved. Will be back in time no doubt

He said everything would be gone in a few days when we spoke to him. It didnt sound like he was coming back.

Without being rude, if I’m honest it’s not the first time. Hopefully he doesn’t quit and is just having a rough day or two

I hope this is true (about him returning). His builds were/are so amazing. at least the ones I have found

If not make sure u have enough inventory space in a while… and dont forget to bring some hammers

1 Like

I hope thats not permanently true, from what I can tell he has an Excellent network.

I’m know know it’s more work but I wish there were a way for others to pull a loc token from a dead portal … I have an idea…

All we know was he closed down and unclaimed one of the beacons at one of his growth farm locations, and that he was in the process of removing all portal doors in his hub when our guild-mates saw him last.

Stop drama people.
Im sure we will hear from him when he got his stuff irl sorted out.