Looking for a guild!

I am a returning player with a character that is currently at Lvl 27. I’ve always wanted to join a large guild. If any of you more dedicated players are looking for recruits, I have been spending a fair amount of time playing just collecting and rebuilding my base, so please feel free to reach out.

4 Likes

Welcome back!, we are BUILD THE FUTURE a lovely, small, yet friendly guild!

we are always open for new players/old players right @AdoraLupinatu.

guild buffs running

builders buff L3
spark and wear L3
grapple and run L3

we do love to do our own thing but support Eachother when needed and are connected to the capital called Raxxian sanctuary on Raxxa with many connections.

why should you join BUILD THE FUTURE, well, we/us are THE FUTURE, you got yourself a nice guild owner that does not skip leg days I mean boundless days. you could call me the most, loyal boundless player, therefore, you would not need to worry about the guild breaking apart

5 Likes

Welcome Back to Boundless!

I’m Solo so I can’t offer you a Guild but there are plenty of Big Guilds out there like GTG, Viking, Reaper, The Future, etc and everyone will welcome you to join there guild there all great guilds boop!

3 Likes

You could also go the path of the ancient and valiant ones and try braving the Reaper trials. Will you live to tell the story and join the guild or will your name go on the wall of weakness? Only time will tell!

Made by master Reaper @georgegroeg :grin:

4 Likes

You can be a member of up to 10 guilds. Though your primary will give the guild buffs. Build the Future, GTG, HSE, are just some of the ones I’d recommend.

2 Likes

DragonsLair is also open and is running level 3 buffs as well.

2 Likes

@RedY3 is very wise in his suggestion. It’s been awhile since we’ve had fresh meat… ahem I mean a new member. But the question is as what it always has been.
Are YOU worthy to stand amongst the greats?
Do you have the skill… the wit… the persistence.

There’s only one way to find out.
Good luck.

9 Likes

Reaper trials are worth doing even if they aren’t going to be your primary guild. It is a lot of fun!

3 Likes

Those names you’re standing next to… are they… are they… the weaaak ones? Muahahaha :joy::smiling_imp::laughing:

4 Likes

Hahahaha. Some of the weakest. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: sorry to those names… Not really.

3 Likes

I finished the trials along time ago and still have nightmares about the maze…I lived there forever it felt. May have to give it another go.

4 Likes

You definitely should. As I’m creating a 14 x 14 plot multi layer maze for the new trials. :eyes:

5 Likes

There was a part of it with a special name? Or am i remembering it wrong? I cant remember. The boring hope or some name… cant recall :smiling_imp::joy:

1 Like

These trials sound pretty cool. How many are there?

2 Likes

Old Reapers carry over please please please :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

If creating new trials then must be a grand purge correct? Especially @RedY3 purge him.

3 Likes

No one will be kicked. Lol. But all will be welcome to give it a go. Or maybe I’ll add a faction to the guild.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to hate myself, the game, my grapple, the sanctum, and my coins to keep teleporting to the starting area :joy::rofl::laughing:

Edit: The legend is, people who rage quit Boundless do it because of the trials not anything else :joy:

4 Likes

@georgegroeg 1 trial so far right?

2 Likes

Hell I’ll need to remember where the entrance is…I believe it’s near my Dome on Gyosha…

2 Likes