Looking for a partner

Topic

I quite cant manage my property by myself anymore.

My projects are so unfinished and the dwindling of money (going from having a 1-2m going in and out to 500-800k and after the forge.nerf.scare im now down to 80-150k.

Im currently building an ice mountain, but in the meantime my shop and all my machines stand still.
It feels like such a waste and it frustrates me.

I did do all at once for a long while. Had all machines running, refining stones, crafting titaniums and gem tools an weapons, forge ingredients on the boil. Everything!!!

But this took 5-8 hours out of my day​:joy::sweat_smile::sweat::sob::zombie:‍♂️
And my wife is getting sick of it :tipping_hand_man:t3: and things are getting busy becouse of christmas coming soon :weary::triumph:

Im hesistant to trust someone but, anyone have any good experiencing with partnering up?

Anyone interested at all? :sweat_smile:

yeh this is the drawbck to being able to do-it-all, the temptation to do-it-all all the time!
I know some groups worked well in EA, gemporium and omni near the end - if you dont have luck with partnering you might need to consider outsourcing on like a contractor basis

What kind of partnership are you proposing? I can supply you materials at below market if you buy in a decent bulk, that should cut out a big portion of the time u need to spend crafting

1 Like

I might be interested, can you contact me on discord? Wartime#2101

Planet? :smiley:

Ill try to do that sometime in the next couple of days.

What did you have exactly in mind. Managing your property, gatherinh stuff for you? Can ya give some more info

&

The thing im thinking is a bit more entertwained then that. Im talking come and develop this town with me. Work out my shop, we agree what to sell and prizes. Hoard, build, gather etc.

I have one of each maxed out crafter.
1 maxed out hunter.
Plus 3 Overmaxed labourers with different skillsets.

So ive been doing everything, if you want to then lets do it together.

I will out away some of my hoard but not much. And from then its share away, i mean, i have a surplus of everything and the goal is just to have fun and develop the settlement.

The settlement is Antaria on antar VI.
Reachable through ny shop portal «Tomir’s» at 1th floor of Ultima Shopmall Hub.

I also have a gateway too Serpensarindi where i have a construct and a public diamond mine portal.
Also portal to a public saphire mine.

Ofc if you want to plot some of the stuff in your name or use the tools and materials to build other builds in the settlement then that too is fine. The only thing i dont want is materials and stuff to be used to build something not connected to Antaria.

I have trust issues lol, but i still feel like i kinda have to so this, my build is a mess, and all over the place, its suffering from major negligence and i cant have that.

On the other side i get pms and costumers show up waiting for more cheap and reasonable priced forge gear.

I also really want to do more to support newcomers and make them stayers of the game.

But i cant keep devoting this much time to the game. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

As it stands now the total build with portal connections is aprox 2000plots.

I just moved build today sadly well to a new planet, I’ve reserved over 800 plot base so I have an entire white forest to my self now. If you’d consider building an ice build over the huge lake here on the new T6 I can help you with your building side. I also do not need money, tools or anything I have maxed machines and such already all I’d require is you build near me supply me materials and blue prints lol I also have the Ultima hub and all connected roads also. If you’d like to visit use Ultima’s hub system to Norkyna. I know moving a base is annoying and graft ive done it 3 times now lol. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh, sadly i am also part of a guild of people already at this moment in time, we are also building up on a guild area/portal hub on antar VI as well. Feel free to drop by our area and if you like it, come build with us! U can reach us via the PURE network portal hub.