Looking for a place to settle

Hi,
I have been playing about 2 months or so. I feel like I have learned the basics and I am interested in finding a larger settlement to make a permanent home. US East preferably. I am pretty active. I do work, but still have a ton of time to spend in game. I am not the most creative builder, but I won’t put up junk in your town. I like doing community stuff and like to contribute to the group.

If you have room I would like to hear from you.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi visit us in Bramble Land we are on Sorissi. Reachable through the PS network Biitula look for Sign says Feelzgood. Also reachable through Ultima Mall second floor FeelzGood Sorissi.

Thank you. I will swing by this evening and take a look around

Taco Land has room for people, we have designated shop areas & residental areas as well. Active community both in game and in discord and would love another builder in the town.

We are accessible via the Gellis exit of the Hubbit network or in the Ultima shopping hub

I like Tacos a lot. I will swing by this evening and take a look around!

You are welcome to check out Grindstone, the US West Ultima Hub, on Angel 1. Lots of room to grow and several daily players.

Thank you. I will check it out this evening. I know I have passed through there to farm black stone but I didn’t really look around town, just made a beeline to a spot I could dig down.

If you’re looking for something not too technical, Delta Cancret capital is aztec/mayan architecture which is very blocky so easy to do in a voxel game. We’re also building a futuristic spaceport and firefly ship

Sounds interesting. If I don’t make it there tonight to look around I will stop by tomorrow. I am getting a lot of PM’s as well as replys on the thread to check out. Advantage of looking for a home in a low playerbase game I guess.