Looking for a player in Us-East to help with friend objective

Hi!!!

So I have an objective to warp to a friend. I only have one friend and they are never online. I am making video guides for the wiki so I need someone to friend me and then let me warp to them.

I am at 1243N, -1651E. The village of KrakenDown(Solum).

If you haven’t already find someone, I might help you with this one.
Just let me know when and if I am available I will come there :slight_smile:

Can you do Wednesday, around 9pm EST?

Woops 9pm EST is 3am for me so that will not be possible.
I could be there between 2am and 6pm EST if we set an appointment but I imagine that it’s not convenient for you, it may be easier to find someone from your timezone

I actually only have class until 12pm Wednesday and Friday. So maybe 4pm EST? Should only take about 5 minutes.

4pm works perfectly for me so on Wednesday right?

Yup. Unless something randomly comes up…add me on steam if you want. Miku Hagane is my name on there.

1 Like

Can you please talk through private messages? I really don’t want to be mean, but I hear you @CryBloodwing talking about it for like 4 days now where It’s just an objective for 500exp probably. An alternative way to complete this earlier and not wait another 2 days would be to visit any of the cities. Therka Market, Pixelgate, Berlyn township or any other place. People are everywhere. 70 of us are playing simultaneously and it’s only a matter of 5-10 minute journey to find someone, befriend him and complete this feat.
Or maybe join Boundless discord and you will find somebody online who will once again will help you complete this feat :slight_smile:

Sorry…I will just delete this now.

But technically the conversation started 4 hours ago…not 4 days ago. It may have been posted 4 days ago but I did not see the reply until 4 hours ago…