Looking for a portal network to connect to Berlyn Hub

Ever since the Pixelgate Temple portal hub shut down, New Berlyn’s beautiful central hub has sat derelict, and I aim to change that! This hub is already set to accommodate a 4x6 portal and 4 2x3 portals, and has room for several more. If you currently operate a hub in New Berlyn and would like use this space, I am keen to accommodate any requirements you may have. I have 750 Oort shards ready to activate the portals at my own expense.

If you are interested in opening your own portal network, or want a more central location for your own hub in direct competition with existing networks, you will not find a more centralized point in New Berlyn!
@SWProzee1
@Jeffrotheswell

EDIT: the two 2x3 portals are being rented by @Jeffrotheswell, leaving the larger 4x6 portal unused. It used to connect to Pixelgate, so does anybody in Pixelgate want to renew the network between these two great cities?

8 Likes

hay @Havok40k i would love to hook up with your hub station. this beautiful building should defiantly be in use.
would you want to conect to my hub or make this the new berlyn hub? I would be k with either option.

I would like to make this the hub, since it would be redundant to link them together.
I’ll get the beacon permissions altered so you can benefit from footfall as well.

2 Likes

cool man! I’m not to worried about footfall.
so my elopor and narshril stations will hook up to this building? i like it!
will you be around tomorrow to help set it up?

I will be on tomorrow around 6 central, or I will be on for the next 3 hours.

i don’t have much time but I could jump on and friend you. then you could add me to the beacon. i could then just set it up tomorrow when I get a chance. I’m probably calling in sick tomorrow anyway.

Ok, I’ll add the shards to the portal so you can activate it

1 Like

sweet. be there in a minute :smile_cat:

1 Like

Just want to throw in that Therka is connected to the Pixelgate Temple again through @Karokendo’s hub.

2 Likes