Looking for a town/city to build in

I’m looking for a town/city or even just a fun neighbor to build a home in/near. I’ve been getting burned out on my current build and need to take at least a couple months break from it. Need something different that isn’t a huge build.

Planet tier and build theme do not matter as long as the people are fun. Looking for a 2×2 up to a 4x4 area.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind a more direct neighbour, I think. But, because I am making a mostly underground build with my new place, I unfortunately don’t think underground + being neighbourly would work very well… Certainly not without being able to plot in the same column as someone else, even if it took a permission. :confused:

And a shared beacon might be an OK solution but I guess there’s a lot of trust in that, so it only really works with people you know personally. My dwarven city ideas will have to continue to wait. :pensive:

That said, definitely understand the burn-out feeling, so hope you do find something/somewhere that inspires you. :slight_smile:

I chose to return to a low tier planet in part because of the high blinksec distances between high tier planets and therefore to also have more convenient access to the major player hubs, which tend to be on low tier anyway.

1 Like

I got some 4x4 spaces reserved on the south side outskirts of Kindred Bay on Sorissi. Roads are set up and everything. I’m still working on the portal plot but the portal is open to our T6 hub now for easy access. Check it out if you want and let me know if you’re interested.

2 Likes

I’ve never been to Kindred Bay. I’ll come check it out when I get off work.

:fearful: then we have to show you around lol. Very nice city, plenty of active and friendly people. I’ll be on later after work as well

2 Likes

Woodlands on beckon always welcomes more friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

Xa frant is full sorry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

We are working on a new village. @BabyCookie found it and took a spot :blush:

4 Likes

@majorvex Senpai gave me a Actual :cookie: in boundless Me so tempted to eat gingerbread house ,D:

3 Likes

Lacuna, on Storis II (USW) is a new capital. We have a few people on at any time.

TNT hub - Storis II portal.

PS Gravidias Te HUB - “Lacuna” behind the Boori Portal.

peyago come to sunken town plenty off room and futur plans no presure and friendly folks
our if you want something fun to build im working on a big themepark there aswell can always use something cool to add to it

ow if you looking for a big new project i was discussing competition zone for the town with the townspeople and did not like the aftermath off competitions i did in the past so we leaning towards a permanent art garden where people can later on come build art whenever they feel like it so no winners only artists still need a nice plan /designer for the infrastructure for this doenst need be a park perse
EDIT did not see the small build part was overexcited legendary peyago was looking for a new spot to build on :rofl:

Lol, definitely not looking for something big. A buddy reached out and I am going to go build a house in his little town as a home away from home. I have more big build long term projects than I will probably ever finish. Too many ideas and never enough time!

I am definitely looking forward to the art area you are thinking of adding. I still remember the fountain competition in EA. Lots of good stuff there.

3 Likes

i did run some comp after release but it wasnt the bigest succes so i think this is the way to go just leave out the competition part off the competition lol sunkentown is the first place we finally can work on for the long run def to much idea’s but infinite time is awesome

1 Like

You are more then welcome to join us at Eresho :wink: In capital city we have lots of land for great builds, bases, anything u want :smiley:

2 Likes