Looking for a website creator/coder

If someone is interested in creating a website to collect archive builds mods templates worldseeds tutorials you name it I can get you a killer server for it with some epic specs and awesome support let me now if you the man I’m looking for everything is taken care off just need find someone who can create this site for more technical info contact me I’m just the idea man I will get you in contact with the server owner

2 Likes

The idea is the easy part :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

All I can offer is the high-end server and support to maintain the server but website building I’m clueless :slightly_smiling_face: I do now that when something gets tons off visitors you can get some benefits from it all I want is the site to be a thing useful for players but if the creator manage to add in some extra benefits we not against it

If you’d like to help me I’m kind of working on this at dkmall.shop

I need some help with tutorials, slowly working on them bit by bit.

There’s a map of sunken city mall right? Happy to put it on there

I am a web developer and webmaster of a chain of videogame themed websites, if at any time you have any questions about the code / structure I can help you.

As for the idea of ​​the subject, I look great, it is currently not possible for me because I am in other projects, if in the future I am free I could create a dynamic website with real-time game information (if there a web API for this), I have my own servers and resources, so that part would not be a problem. I encourage anyone who wants to carry out this idea to do so, it can be fun.

2 Likes

As I said before, if you have questions about the code or about the development of dkmall.shop, I can help you, even if you need help with your design to make it more organized and clean.

2 Likes

We are working on putting it on a nice responsive template :blush: if you have free time to work on it, happy to have some help

1 Like