Looking for AceOfGam3s and SirCraftAlot

Was wondering if anyone knows how I can get into contact with these players. I want to join my multiple plots as one but they own plots between mine. I am willing to pay. I am located in the old ultima on Finata.

Thank you for your help

1 Like

@Ace0fGam3s
I tried to contact him like a year ago alrdy about plots in aqua and never got respond…i got devs involved about that too. Pretty much end of story there. Never have seen him in the game except when the game launched so… GOOD LUCK.
I wouldnt hope too much from this.

I spoke to him not to long ago, Fair to say our conversation pretty much was his land is his land…

Bummer haha. Is sircraftalot and aceofgam3s the same player?

No idea, I was asking regarding the plots around Finata aswell. I know he mentioned he has a baby now so time for playing got hugely restricted but he did say he will be returning to the game eventually. As for when, I have no idea.

Ok thank you for the info.

No they are not the same person

I think craftalot is krafters alt. The one who owns big shop in Finata. Although havent seen him either in a long time

Craftalot did get a beacon recharged two weeks ago. I was hoping it would expire as it is next to mine and I could of used the area. Also next to his was another beacon, can’t remember the name. It’s a large prestige gleam tower that got recharged as well.