Looking for another Forge Ingredients Store

Looking for a store that is always stocked with lots of stuff. Compounds, Paste Ect

Ark n arts and a few others in the gyosha mall.

1 Like

He’s playing less and less lately so might not be stocked often.
Oh wait, isn’t there a tool that would catch that? Hmmm

Yea I just found out after I said this that he’s playing less. With the way things are going I might too. Couldn’t even seem to buy Oort in my request basket at 160c for 100k worth so portals had to shut. Oh well less portals to fill now.

Funny you should post. I am currently working on getting a Forge Ingredient Shop up and running in the Hubbit Network Main Hub on Storis II (accessible from The PURE Loot Lair or Legendville if you haven’t been there before). Should have bases for sale tonight, and other ingredients hitting shelves over the course of this week.

Cool ill be sure to checo it out. With the amount of forging i meed to do I cant keep up with making ingredients

Right now I’m working on building up my stock. I have bases and gums up now, and hope to soon have the most used forging ingredients, and eventually all. If you let me know which ingredients you need (especially which compounds you use) I’ll try to make sure they get stocked earlier.

If i knew where your baskets were you would have gotten my ort

Where is your request basket?

Not to take anything away from players selling forge mats but there were also some guys taking orders for gathering specific mats. Can’t remember who but that’s certainly another approach available as well.

I might have 900 pure boon compound 3 I’d be willing to trade for skulls. Lol.