Looking for blue

i am looking for the bluest block i can find other than sapphire.
I am thinking ice or snow might come in 2nd so my question is. what planet has the bluest ice?

The closest you get to a good blue is blue coloured gleam (Munteen VII) but it’s unfortunately a light source too.
Then the second best blue block is probably glacier but it has cracks on all sides :frowning:.
Then ice is not very blue and it’s horrible to walk on.
Ice and glacier only comes in one colour as far as I know.

So if the light emitting from the gleam won’t bother you that’s the blues block.

1 Like

Hey Jeff check out here (visit in game)

2 Likes

Ice and glacier both have different colors. Ice is fairly hard to tell the colors apart. Put pink and blue glacier next to each other though… night and day.

Compacted sapphire is quite blue, but it has black edges and can’t be chiseled as far as I know.

Your best bet is glacier. There isn’t really any blue stone yet the way there is white and red and yellow. Same with black, it’s actually a kind of dark purple.

Best glacier is probably on one of the four homeworlds (Solum/Berlyn/Therka/Vena V), since they all mostly have normal, un-shifted color pallets.

1 Like

sapphire is just to rare to get as much as I need tho it would be my first choice. i will test gleam and ice.
thanks all!
it’s all for @Cookviper s pixel art contest.

If you’re willing to do some creative engineering: water.

1 Like