Looking For Builders (Post Your Builds)

Hi Everyone, :wave:

I wanna see who is still active in Boundless? and most importantly i wanna see what you have made (Towers, Gardens, Shops, Statues) if its cool i wanna see it.

In addition let me know how many spare plots you have.

So SMASH this post with your best builds and if you find yourself in a position where you cant build for BEEP! Post something you think is worth a mention and TAG them…

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

This will be inspiring to look at with morning coffee.

Z

1 Like

If this post is around still the end of the month I’ll post my proudest and most meaningful build.

Z

Sounds great- gives me time to finish those two big projects im working on hehehhe :wink:

1 Like

I’m so inspired but must sleep. I’ve learned so much in 3 days.

Z

1 Like

4 Likes

These are rough runs of an idea I’m working on for Pride.

Z

5 Likes

Nice work people :heart: don’t forget to let me know how many spare plots you have :wink:

Keep them coming - and don’t forget to tag your friends.

3 Likes

What’s a spare plot? I’m borrowing plots from other builds until I can tighten this one up.

Lol

Z

2 Likes

Not my build but i loved this tree :eyes:

10 Likes

Kindling mass Farm done finally !

Other Farms

13 Likes

Still can’t believe you have this photo- my first tree I’ve ever built in game :heart:

3 Likes

Impressive, I love the attention to detail

1 Like

And it is well made :clap::clap:

1 Like

These look great!!

2 Likes

Still waiting on the rebuild

2 Likes

I am working on this tree.

It will look better with leaves. The canopy is going to be about 3 times taller than it is now, but time-wise it’s about 70% done. The rest is just repetitive color storage building and then some detail work on the roots. The complex parts are mostly done.

12 Likes

This is looking awesome- can’t wait to see it finished

1 Like

Once my project it done I’ll rebuild it for us - maybe add some Sarie bear styling hehehe

Photos coming soon guys soooo excited

1 Like

Anyone working on large scale building atm?