Looking for deep Lilac gleam (Completed)

I’m looking for some gleambow gleam shops anyone know any?

1 Like

Ashenvale on Lutrion - via Ultima or PS Hub; you look for a sign with rainbow on it (close to both hubs, it’s on the left)

its a gleambow market with different blocks available; starting from the gate you must go through different sections arranged in a park and gleam is at the end of it

still not all blocks distributed to stands but gleam is one of them blocks that is available atm

1 Like

thanks bro, will have a peek

updated topic :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you need deep lilac gleam let me know… when I’m online I will have a peek at what I have horded in my storage… was there a certain amount you need?

1 Like

i do still need it bro, and thx
i need roughly 100 of them X_X

also - we have more gleam in chests; only some colours landed in stands

1 Like

Just 100 pcs you looking for @HOST ?

1 Like

@HOST are you on an alt toon?

correct :slight_smile:

I’m currently not on (going to watch some anime with Lea)
I’m not sure on prices i put a basket up at FUTURE MALL (center) with i think 500c each
there’s 200k in there , that is if the price is right then sell it to the basket bro

oh ok… I wasn’t asking on prices lol… I was just going to give it to you but if you want I can dump in the basket… your call on that one :slight_smile:

1 Like

you are to kind! but nah this one is on me the basket loves it :slight_smile: once again thank you :bowing_man:

1 Like

Ok you talked me into it lmao… I have like 150 of them… if anything else is needed you know where to pm me :slight_smile:

1 Like

if you want to get rid of them u can just sell to the basket i can always do with a little spare if i have more ideas with them, and will do for sure!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.