Looking for Hexennacht

What I know:

He lived somewhere near finata
He had a portal at DK’s Ultima mall from around October 2018 to summer 2019
He has some plots at dkmall
I thought he quit but he renewed his gleam club last month
He’s german and probably lives on some EU server.

Anyone know where I can find him? Keep an eye on your active player lists and let me know if you see him!

I saw that name but isn’t that someone from the box hexen guild on gellis? They have underwater base there and I think I read the name there
I’m not sure about that but I keep my eyes open cause i am German too and it’s easier to help if there aren’t any possible language issues

1 Like

Yes from the box guild. I’ll have to look around on gellis!

Let me know if you see him. Danke!

I think I saw an underwater base very close to the Tigg’s Tunnels stop on Gellis; and the name is very faintly familiar. I swam around and looked at a lot of buildings in/near the water.

1 Like

Definitely gellis . Used to come across his beacons scattered all over there. Think he had a few other outposts too.

He hasn’t been active in well over a year though

1 Like

He renewed his gleam club though?

doesn’t need to…
if you saw it was smoking, and it relit it doesn’t have to be a gleam club renew
after it starts smoking it smokes for 1 week, after that week it will relit for 3 more weeks

so this could be the case too :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m guessing he has colored signs. Cause that would be the only way DK could Assume it was a GC renewal.

Well maybe when smoking the signs change to normal :thinking:
And when relit the GC color sign takes its place again?

I’m not sure about this tho just working on the logic behind it (if said he has not been on)

Not sure once relit for the 3 weeks bonus period the signs change too

I went to their base and saved the spot so I can give you the token I also left a message at hexennachts mailbox that he or she should contact you :blush:

2 Likes

I have permission on the beacon so I saw the time remaining go from 2 weeks to 30-something.

That sucks. Guess its time to accept having another abandoned plot stuck somewhere utterly in the way

1 Like

Oh I’ve accepted it for a while now :blush: just figured he must be around periodically.

he is not from Imoco, but the name is german thats true