Looking for iced up rivers doing cleanups for free :)

if you know spot with alot off colored ice let me know on lookout to collect ice

2 Likes

TNT hub, take gleambow portal in the middle. When you exit you have a big lake, it’s almost full of ice (I did some cleanup on it yesterday, but I think it’s full again now)

1 Like

platform 01 circapous?
thx for info
found it @cuzzea i see lots off ice there perfect
i prefer to mine the free ice before making my own

4 Likes

same here :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you see a base under that ice, that’s mine, that lake is iced up basically every day. You’ll have a decade of ice supplies. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s what you get for building underwater I guess haha

I built underwater because platforms over platforms came encroaching to our base. I wanted to expand my base and couldn’t anymore. I asked if people would be willing to give up the former Maybe Falu plots that no one built on, but the guy that seems to have plotted most of the area never gave them up.

So the logical thing was to just build somewhere with loads of space where no one else would build as now also my main base became the (normal and GB) battlefield for regular hunts - as I have pointed out in various other posts.

I started slowly getting rid of my land-base when now this happened as well. So where exactly do you want me to go? Just leave the game because considering other players is not quite how this game seems to work?

Meanwhile other people are complaining “you can’t force me to go somewhere else, that’s bullying and is against the rules” I indeed move by my own choice and whereever I go, someone decides that their actions have priorities over what I do in this area. So can’t do it right either way…

2 Likes

Dang when I mine ice the water get messed up I hope when it’s all over it has change for regen