Looking for lucent forger

Iā€™ll give the light projectile shotgun a whirl but itā€™ll likely be the only one I do, lol. Iā€™ve pulled it off before but only twice and both times it hurt.

1 Like

Haha, this is why I am so uncertain about the ā€œbestā€ boons for rift shotguns. Iā€™ve made myself a maxed heavy projectile rift shotgun and while the damage is almost at Chuck Norris levels even a fast projectile augment struggles to overcome the weightā€¦ and when that augment runs outā€¦ I struggle to even launch the bolts at all, :rofl:

2 Likes

Thatā€™d be pretty great hanging from a grapple though, lol. What was the damage?

1 Like

Iā€™m at work but Iā€™ll see if I can find a screenshot of it for you as i cant remember off the top of my head.

One does not forge a Chuck Norris damage bow to fire it from the safety of a grapple pole.

3 Likes

Hahaha, fair enough. I guess I agree with that.

1 Like

Comes out at a total of 10,001 damage per projectile on my hunter :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Lol :joy: thatā€™s so unnecessarily strong. I love it.

1 Like

Iā€™m awake! And once iā€™ve managed to brave the cold outside my warm bed, iā€™ll jump on!

@Coolpants any luck on the shotgun? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not yet. Have to make some pastes then gonna give it a go : )
(By ā€˜makeā€™ I meant ā€˜buy them from youā€™)

1 Like

First attempt sucked : / 2 minor defects and didnā€™t get multishot all the way to 5.
Gonna try again though

WHY DID YOU KEPT IT ALIVE!!!

:sob::tired_face:

1 Like

Lol, itā€™s still a good bow. Imma use it : P
Just a lot of bad luck that run : / boons wouldnā€™t hit and all the defects did, no matter how small the purple stuff was :sob:
(And I wasnā€™t using deconstruction :pensive:)

Got it : )

3 Likes

Now @Sujimichi88 can go hunt at a t3 with it :sunglasses:

3 Likes

T3 is toughā€¦ maybe some maryx goats or something. T2 with damage augs and mega strength

Edit:

(Just so we all know that was a jokeā€¦lol)

1 Like

Fantastic! Can you pm me on discord?
Sujimichi#1688

2 Likes

Still looking for a few snipers!

How much would these go for usually?

Would you be willing to forge some lucent shotguns for me?

1 Like

I canā€™t at the moment : ( taking a break for another 2 weeks but I can over the holidays if you canā€™t find someone else before then.
@Bethlehem you guys still doing perfect forges over there?