Looking for Miners

Hello!

Would you like to be part of a project for a new “build”?

Or maybe just need to make some quick coin?

I got you covered.

I need 3 properly spec’d miners to fill my team of 5. Pay is 100k for 30 minutes for each miner. Forged Hammers and drink/food provided. Bring your own hook.

I can also squeeze in a low level or new player but you will be doing different job in this project. Don’t be shy.

We will be excavating a large underground area on a T4 sovereign.

As soon as the team is complete we’ll set up exact time and details.

For any lurkers new and old, you can find me via the mailbox at roxies dk mall. Or via tnt RWD Phoebus in the upper area, as well as through biitula Portal seekers hub.

Thought it would be good to mention a time

9-11pm 21-23 eastern standard time.

I do recommend using bombs to clear out a big area

Once most of the area you need cleared is cleared you can plot all of it and use regen bombs to get a nice flat surface

6 Likes

Me and @whitelet can join your team without pay since we are both free recently :wink:

I agree with @PrincessMaude using bombs will be super fun. In the case of hammers, using T6 hammers can one-shot seam and gravel/sand.

2 Likes

Thanks i was actually going to tunnel out the “shell” and bomb the juicy center. But the way you describe could also work since we can just regen the non claim area.

Thanks for the idea!

1 Like

yup and we’ll gladly bring our own bombs and hammies!

2 Likes

Never waste your tools when Bombs with an AOE augment can blow away whats not desired, then regen what isn’t claimed as mentioned.

I’d be down to help as well if you need help.

I am EST timezone, and though currently at work, can be available after 18:00 EST.

1 Like

You guys are awesome i cant even answer fast enough!

Don’t worry about wasting anything it’s all good for the economy but yes definitly will use bombs

Are we all good for 9pm est?

2 Likes

I’m down for 21:00 EST Yeah.

NonieThePup would be my character to add.

Thanks if you can come to roxies at dk mall for 9pm. We’ll meet there. The others are in i spoke with them in game.

Thank you!

1 Like

Happy to help, but not sure which character is best … can offer you specs, either way …

I might be classified as the newb here.

Will also work for way longer than the 30m for the dosh, if you’ll have me.

1 Like

If u need more just pm me on here no pay needed. Have own tools also

1 Like

some pics during bombing, it was a lot of fun xD

2 Likes

Some other pics

Thanks for coming everyone! Sorry i missed some of you i was setting up the planet and missed the new posts:(

2 Likes