Looking for nl players

I am looking for some Dutch players that I can join and builds close to them if you would send me a message and I location then I will come by

1 Like

Do you play PC and use discord?

messaged as wel

Voor de NLERS, add me op discord =D

SePras#5086

Berichtje gestuurd :slight_smile:

Wacht dacht je er van om nasr New Leyden te komen? Ok, ik ben dan wel de enige NL’er daar op het moment, maar we zijn wel een actief groepje!

We zitten op Gellis, portals op Gellis Prime, Ultima HQ, PS Lamblis zuidoosten bovenste ring rn nog meer plekken.

Wr hebben ook een Guild…

I’m starting to think of Gellis as New Netherland :smirk:

1 Like

there is just 1 dutch guy there XD how does that become new netherlands?

I would prefer to make a new settlement for dutch ppl :slight_smile:

Only 1 Dutch person on the whole of Gellis?

I think you may have a few peeps who disagree with that!

PS, Gellis is not Gellis Prime :ok_hand:

1 Like

my bad :smiley:

1 Like

:clap::+1:

1 Like

Dank iedereen supertof Ik zie jullie waarschijnlijk morgen

waar blijven de belgen :grinning:

Hier ook een Nederlander. Ik hang uit op Delta Cancret als vaste basis. Geen zin om naar Gellis te verhuizen. Delta Cancret is lekker dichtbij alles level 5 en 6.

There’s another Dutchie there? News to me!

(yeah, am not a guy :stuck_out_tongue:)

And, I was the one who named and started the settlement, is named after a Dutch city, Leiden, so there’s more than just a person who has a relation to the Netherlands.

Of course it’s nice to start a new settlement, there are plenty, have seen a Groningen one and a New Holland I think on Refgar. But you have to realise that if someone has been playing for a while they won’t always move that easily. I sure for one will not give up what I’ve build so far just to be around other Dutch people.

Sure, I do like to talk Dutch with others and love to play with them but we don’t have to settle in the same places necessarily and I think we really do not need an all-Dutch settlement.

Already find it odd enough that there are several settlements where everything is in another language than English, why add another?

Plenty of other ways to make it more your own, like with the name. Also planning on building channel houses and a windmill. And when the farming update arrives am sure going to add a nice farm that would not be misplaced in the Netherlands :slight_smile:

well i am not giving up on portal seekers. But i would like to be part of a dutch community aswell :smiley: might do one build here and an other one there.
I should explore more the starter planets, but i suggest to not build in groningen :confused: thats going to be a sinkhole now or later

He Moebius,
Waar de Belgen zijn of blijven weet ik niet;
Maar er zijn in ieder geval ook Brabanders aanwezig :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

tis assan seste iere de westvloamingn zie were te lui voe under gat up teffen
:joy:

1 Like

een directe zuider buur hier

Gelderlander hier