Looking for other players

Hey Folks,
Just joined last night so yay! Been poking around the forums looking for a server with people to play with. Read something about C++ members not really sure what that means… but ultimately looking for active in-game players on EST time zone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well,the most popular world right now is lapis,so you’d probably have a good chance finding people there. But for the c++,unfortunately it’s hard for me to explain,I’m not the best with computers so I’ll contact “support” for you.
@james or @Heurazio,can you help?

2 Likes

Welcome bro!

The game is currently running on two platforms.
Loading the game normally will run on Java.

However, the game has now been ported to the new format on c++ which is the platform for future updates and lauch. (Some setting in steam need to change for access)

There should be some info in this thread, or a quick search it won’t be hard to find.
Would love to have you join our settlement too!
See you in game

1 Like

To get in touch with the C++ build follow this link.

I’m not sure if you’ll find a lot of active players at the moment because most of us wait for more content and just tested the C++ Version.

1 Like

Oh!! Also if you need to find information about the game or the forums,just go to the search in your top right hand corner

seems there is no such server as Lapis when I choose to travel to another world :(. Any idea how to get here?

They are in the “not c++” Version. If you play the C++ Version there are only 4 Worlds (Testus 1, 2 and Testeu1, 2).

1 Like

I went on both sides. Got the C++ to work… However the other option of Lapis seems to not be there at all with the regular version of the game.

I’m sure he meant “Lapas” and not “Lapis”. Nevertheless the server seems to be down @james.

Maybe this will help you find people but it’s old so don’t hope for to much. You can also see who’s online on a server if you open the debug-infos (Key “.”).

2 Likes

My apologies,yes I meant Lapas…

1 Like

why are players still playing in the not c++ build?

Likely because they have large settlements established there. Personally, I am ever moving on to new, better builds. Even if the c++ worlds wipe, this is perfect practice for what I want in 1.0.

1 Like

simple answer, if you not read the forum you dont know anything from the c++ version and in the old version you had infinite mode in the c++ not ^^

2 Likes
  1. More types of blocks
  2. More types of biomes
  3. Items 1 & 2 mean more creative possibilities

Hopefully won’t be long before the C++ build is at parity so we can have a little variety. The whole green/brown landscape and orange sky are starting to wear pretty thin.