Looking for owner of Raxxa Empire

We Saved What we could of Raxxa Empire from looters and regeneration

3 Likes

Oh that place has been going.

beacons were replenished with 16w of fuel 2 weeks ago. but apparently this is a bug due to the parcels transfer from james to another account. Unfortunately you can not do anything. it looks like boundless has a few players now. it has put too much time and passion in the city. Nevertheless, we wish all the others much fun and many great moments.

The character that owns the beacons was deleted.

When this happens you’re presented with a warning that all the character’s coin, plots, xp, cubits and beacons will be removed. You’re then asked to enter the character’s name and the number of cubits that will be lost. Only once these are entered correctly can the character be deleted.

Once the character is deleted then all beacons the character owns expire.

8 Likes

Can there be a :broken_heart:

2 Likes

We saved the city for you Stinkerchen, we have it all plotted and saved and can give it back to you :blush: @detti

1 Like

if y’all need something rebuilt, I can help with that if you want. there’s a rumour that I’m handy with chisels :smiley:

4 Likes

You starting rumours about yourself chisel master? Lol.

3 Likes

Damn, I didn’t notice that happened!

< crosses his portal to Blood Horizon City >

OooooOooOOoh daaaaaaaaaaaaayum!

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

you know how it is, if you want something done properly, do it yourself :smirk:

1 Like

Sad … another nice city in ruins… kind of wish the regen would go really slow… so you can stumble upon and save these.

The plot buffers though at times kill a build from being saved

My dad used to say that all the time. Still rings true.

There were only three 8x8x8 voxels we couldn’t plot due to plot protection, but we gathered up the materials and saved them.

2 Likes

I volunteer as tribute! If any building needs extra hands, I have hands :+1:

1 Like