AQUAPALOOZA (/◕ヮ◕)/looking for creative people (✿◠‿◠)screenshots

we will start a city to rebuild our spleefarena in a location closer to aquatopian embassy and our new hunterlodge project im looking for people who would love to build a new city that will host many minigames (any kind) plus the aquatopian spleefarena
the aquatopians will set up a link from the aquatopian embassy info center(at the hub) and fuel it we will also be there to help trhough our discord and empire :smile: this is a great way to build a city guild free (our with a guild doesnt mather) and dont have to worry about the social aspect we will take care off that posting updates advertising it spreading the word helping to build helping with materials
the only catch is that you be part off the aquatopian empire wich only means you have many friends and support :smile: and later on a nice portal to our maincity ( when it is build :slight_smile: )
also share names for this place so we can pick one :smile:
also great oportunity to build a place and not have to worry about it being abandoned etc since aquatopia is a massive community that is pretty hard to
dismantle grtz the aquateam
to contact us join our discord our pm me here

1 Like

I have been contemplating doing a racing course, kind of an obstacle course, to see who can make it to the other side first. It would be 4x(However long) plots, no grapple required, fun for all.

1 Like

beacon has been dropped we start work tomorrow allready made a small build crew gonna be fun make sure to contact me if ya wonna add minigame
coming soon as linked games ------->Post Your Screenshots!
and You like meta? Let's play CHESS!

thks to our royals @Dunedragon and @Creegle

2 Likes

@andysav is gonna be head spleef arena designer now i go sleep
tomorrow the work will start :sunglasses: we designing the spleef with a reserved floor so it be playable 24/7 and we also hust competitions with our eventmanager bot in the aqua discord for more intel check the gamepalooza page

1 Like

So Construction is well on the way we still looking for inventors and builders to join our minigame palooza pretty soon we will finish off the arival area and have portals to allready build minigames feel free to contact us here if ya interested our got idea’s to share

Screenshots:

top view

big pack off foliage maze related

awesome obstacle coarse made by @arathis @digdug

location off the games portal hub

entrance to the gametown

@almund supaslide 2000

noobcatcher looking for creative person its a deep natural hole begging for a minigame

also looking for creative person to make something here

epic ancient racetrack its so ancient that we busy reconstructing it from it archaeological site

this is allready removed lol always progressing :wink:

souvenirs lol

bad screenshot off noobcatcher pit

we accept all builds small our big just need to be interactive in some kind off way
we also accept things that just look good to look at

2 Likes