Looking for player Rhumusphut (found before Orrian did!)

Hi, you have a 4 plot beacon on Hochous I which is labled TEST, could you please remove it or relocate, i would like to build a new Project at that location.
I had that Location before, but gave it away in good will for someone who said they want to build a big City. Which never happened.
Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Paying 10k for hints that lead to this Player or even better, a contact! :slight_smile:
Not to @Orrian ofc as he is rich as …. :slight_smile:

Hi. I am also looking for player Rhumusphut. Who has attached a 2x2 beacon plot to my base named FF test (Alnitans), which I was in the process of working on and now cannot complete. Per previous posts, and responses, I’m assuming it is @scrufola. Could you please contact me so that we can discuss this? I understand that you are doing a test, but I would like to know what is going on so I know if I need to relocate my 1,811 plots or not. Thank you.

I was planning to remove these test beacons with the reclaim feature but I’ll make sure to remove this today after work. Sorry for the disturbance.

4 Likes

Found him!

It is gone

2 Likes

Sorry, I somehow didn’t see this post… kinda difficult why my name in the subject… :frowning:

You should have just PM’ed me. I’m not going to remove my bark farm but I have no problem with this test beacon. :slight_smile: The beacon is gone now. Sorry again.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I still feel I won.

1 Like