Looking for player tiamii due to single plot beacon in the way

yep looking for him my friend plotting a mountain but you hav single plot on since forever
so looking if you need this plot our if you forgot about it its on top off a mountain near sunkentown nia zed ka
@Tiamii

found also this topic from 2019

you still around tiiami?
@james there a slight change this plot is in limbo cuase off this issue that happend with tiiami
probably there since februari 2019
need a nice moutain so @reapa11 can make nice epic base

def not been used for over 4months that we know off

If the beacon is being maintained by gleam club, it’s there to stay until it runs out. Even if it’s never been used, it been my observation that they won’t remove it.

1 Like

in that post i find tiiami mentions gleamclub came with the game she bought on ps4
how long would her gleamclub be then if she bought the game in feb 2019
do not know how many gc bundles with ps4 game

I can’t believe there would be a bundle for 1.5 year of GC on PS4.
On PC, it’s limited to 6 months, but you can indeed add-up by buying GC bundles over and over again…
So, maybe that player has some kind of outpost in the mountain, and another base somewhere, and both are maintained at the same time.

It’s the same for PS4. Only game purchase that includes gleamclub is the DDE (Digital Deluxe Edition) and that’s 30 days; just like on PC.

This individual apparently is paying/ has paid for gleam club, even if they aren’t using that beacon or actively playing currently.

1 Like

I’ve seen several like that. In the community that my character used to be in, someone joined that guild, built their place, and then logged off. That was last August and they haven’t been on since. But the place has never disappeared.
And with how it looks over there, it may be the last place eventually.

A lot would been solved if mailbox would be the beacon itself

3 Likes

This is not a support issue. It is not a problem with the game, but a desire for a plot within the game that someone else has. Tagging @james in case there is anything he can do.

1 Like