Looking for portugeze talking person

to help person looking for comunity

still looking also wondering @james is there a way to get a different language on the tutorial? its been hard explaining game to this person atm

Tell them, to learn English. It is the most commonly used language for Business so it is a useful skill.

Who says that aren’t learning English? You’re just kind of assuming that they have no English knowledge. I know people who are fairly good with English as their second language but still have a hard time understanding some things.

Then wouldn’t practicing in a game be the most logical application of learning? or do you prefer them to learn on the field and seem like a tard muffin?

Also if they were “Fairly Good” they would not need a translation.

1 Like

If they need help they can PM me here or in-game and I can give the person some tips/explanations etc in Portuguese. My in-game name is the same as here.

1 Like

I will
its super easy and simplisitic most off us in Europe learn it as a second language our third.
No Biggie takes just 5sec :grin:

do you use discord?
i have him on discord

I don’t really use it much, the best thing will be to catch me in-game when I’m on, I think. :slight_smile:

he tryd to get into forum but we got this

can ya help us @OortElf

player is called eternguardian never used forum before

VocĂŞ que fala portuguĂŞs ?

Accounts have to be approved. They do this to combat bots.

and a english test to see if he is allowed here :smile:

Eras tu que precisavas de ajuda com alguma coisa? :slight_smile:

Eu falo português também :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tuga here.
If you see me in game let me know and I’ll help you out.
In game names: OongaBoonga, Oatmeal and DingusDongus.

Olá está on agora ?

Agora nĂŁo. Vou jogar na sexta-feira por causa de universidade infelizmente. Eu jogo no PS4 se quer me adicionar. Elder_Itzon