Looking for sanctum block

I noticed a block in sanctum that I can’t find in game?? See the black circle in the image I snagged from another post.

I am correct in thinking this is not available?? Would really like to use this block in game… (cash in hand… standing in dark alley @james) :shushing_face:

1 Like

I dont think that’s the sanctum? Unless it looks crazy different on PC lol

That pic is from some sanctum designs post,I don’t have a personal pic. But yes the block is in sactum under the the pointing guy. Been looking at it everytime I log in lol… oh and I’m PS4.

1 Like

I believe it is Titan Flesh. We will have them some day.

2 Likes

YES!!!

4 Likes

Titan Flesh, huh? Disturbing, yet intriguing.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see Titans. Hoping for massive mountain trolls. With every step a pool of lava is left! Lighting striking! Thunder and tornado’s!

3 Likes

Yes it is titan flesh

1 Like

I knew my dreams of bloody wars where masses of Oortians were slaughtered were true. I knew those visions weren’t the product of my imagination (or the glow caps). The prophecies never lie.

1 Like

Around 1:15 you can see titans as they were imagined. I’m hoping they stick to that

6 Likes

THAT is a Titan? Wow, I didn’t know what that thing was named, but I didn’t assume that and the “Titan” I’ve heard about was one and the same.

I want to kill it.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that was a titan, though when they actually add them, it could turn out different. Those guys arr MASSIVE

Edit: was gonna edit spelling but it’s pirate day so whatever

4 Likes