Looking for shops selling thousands of leaves :D any color [SOLVED - 2 shops]

shop
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fb3f0939b20>

As the titles says, looking for a shop that sells many many (hundreds) of leaves in varrying colors
not picky about the colors.

Just bought more than a few thousand wood from quebec and looking for leaves as well
:smiley: for building

please include how to get to the shop as well…so many changes with networks and i haven’t been able to keep up as well as i wanted to.

Raxxa,

at the ultima gate my portal says “Lantern Gardens”
at the hubbit gate my portal says “Lantern Gardens”

At portal seekers it says nightstar and it irritates me endlessly that I have to give two or three sets of instructions every time because of it.

These stands are at the front of my build facing the street. I’ll see if I have any more foliage to throw in them.

Thank you! ill head there right now :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: and ty for translating my wording of leaves i realise they are called foliage now xD

I have a pile of green @ Tamels wares off PS bitula.

TBF it’s called both depends where you look …

I had less than 30 exo foliage I’m just tossing them in there too

ill stop by as well :slight_smile:

Thank you :smiley: Was able to buy the foliage i wanted between both your shops :smiley: thank you for all the colors too :slight_smile:

There are only 3 colours of leaves in the game tho, no matter what planet you go to inky leaves, fleshy leaves and fibrous all look the same :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: