Looking for someone to play with

Eastern time zone although depending on the day I am on at all hours.

Preferably PS4 for voice chat.

Looking for someone to be with while building and make t6 hunting less of a life/death struggle.

You are Welcome to settle in AXON on Biitula! Decent sized road network that stretches several islands and all part of town so you have a lot of choices where to settle plus expand to your heart’s content! I am ALL Alone over here… lol I am located in Florida so East Coast!

BIITULA Coords: -194N 743 E Alt 76 is center.

If you are in Pheminorum check out Black Light we got stuff i guess. Is sorta kinda cool maybe.

I’m on ps4 we are on storis 2 may be pulling up roots to find more ps4 players

We dont necessarily need to share a settlement. Just being able to help each other out and have someone to chat with while mining/crafting and other tedious stuff would be great

Webbwulf is my psn I’m about to go for a bit but when I’ll get back I’ll invite you too a party if you like

PSN is Eydaos I might not be too much help on a T6 farming, but I do like building and digging. My base of operations is on Sorissi; Niede or Grand Bridge portals.

jimmy_nopants is my psn

I sent you guys psn friend requests

PSN ANDOS-8, ign is mostly MrAndo or MrAndoHunter, amongst other MrAndoxxx variations lol. Im AUS timezone but on a heck of a lot, more than happy to do a bit of meteor hunting etc with other PS4 players. I regularly hunt with the PURE guild members…
PS I have a couple PS4 friends from AUS I also play with.