Looking for specificly forged tools in batch

I’ve been out of the game for a while, and my stash of good building tools is getting in a bad spot.
If you’re up for the task, here’s what I need :

9 WAYFARER’S TOTEMS / CANDY TOTEMS forged with
+Durability (as much as possible, I want these babies to last, as they would be my main tool for single-hits on T1 worlds!)

9 WAYFARER’S TOTEMS / CANDY TOTEMS forged with
+ALL
+Damage (enough so that it reaches 500 total damage, so that my own skill-points allow me to oneshot blocks on T1 worlds)
+Durability if possible as bonus

Bonus : if you go with Candy Totems, make the two batches of different colors so I know which is which, like Green for the first one, Red for the second one, or something like that. ^^

I’m don’t have millions of coins, but I got about 100k coins and I’m ready to pay up what you think it’s worth.

3 Likes

@KArios from EZPZ is your go to for sure.

4 Likes

EZPZ or Fantasy Tree (@Primetime18) are my usual go-to places

2 Likes

Still need your tools? If yes pls cantact Exodynamics at TNT Malls.

I found a stack of AoE Wayfarer totems at the Fantasy Tree, that should do the trick for half of my needs. For the mono-hit totems, I didn’t, so I took something that was close-enough in a store at Brown Town Mall.

2 Likes

Pretty sure I reclaimed that mall :stuck_out_tongue:

:joy: yes but apparently they can’t get enough of brown ehhehe

1 Like

:rofl: late reply, extra work is taking my weekend away. But if you need single hit totems next time, you can try to forge them by yourself following a simplified method (with some or all forge skills): 4 longevity gum, then pure 3 compound until you run out of stability/vigour, then use set resin. This may not give the best result but should be enough based on your description.

Edit: if you don’t like the boons you get (bc of the RNG you’ll probably get some random boons in addition to longevity, but most of them improve the quality of your totems), use deconstruction 3 and start over.

1 Like

Yeah well, looks like you left a brown stain in the TNT megahub, pun intended.

I know how the forge works, I’ve been around the game since 2018.
I was just looking for someone who does it better than me and who actually likes to interact with that part of the game more than me.

I just wanted to get back to building faster without having to run around stores aimlessly or spend time at the Centraforge using gums and pastes.

2 Likes