Looking for white-ish marble

Ahoy!

As far as I know, there are no white rocks, but there are colors that are close enough.
I’m usually using Luminous Red, and I’d like to ask these questions three !

• Would someone be selling 32 blocks of white-ish marble that is not Luminous Red. Maybe Cold berry?

• Then, how much would you ask for it?

• Could I test if the color looks good where I need it before buying?

Exos had white rocks
So there is white marble too
Maybe ghandy could have it. At nova golda

We have 32 cold berry can swing it to you for 50c per unit.and yeah I can let you test it first too

Wait, if there is white rocks, I’d totally try to find those! :o
I’m gonna take a look at Nova Golda.

I still have some white rock if you’d like me to make some white marble for you. I’ll have to check how much of the rock I do have exactly though.

Haven’t found white marble at Nova Golda, so yeah, if you can, it’d be appreciated!

I’ve got a bunch of white sedi but you’d have to type change it.

That ain’t a problem! :wink:
But if I need to start from the stone step instead of refined stone, I’d need 288 stones. Do you have that many?

In case you need more, let me know (PM)…i might have some left…im building with white marble and mozaik myself :slight_smile:

I’ve got sedi rock could refine it for you if you like. Not sure how much right now but I’ll be on in about 2 hrs. Should be at least 10k!

Thank you all, @NerArth came by my place to give me what I needed! :smiley:

1 Like

All good. Anyone know the best stage to block change with the least work? I usually do it at the refined stage am I wrong? Ha!

Well, you can’t type-change marble into mozaic or refined gravel.
So it’s either rock, stone or refined stone. Better go with Refined stone since less type-changing is required.

Don’t forget to check with @greenheart about white marble. Not sure if he has the white rock to make it tho.

1 Like

Doubt I’ll need more white anything, now. I’ve got what I needed. Got a stack of 50 white marble in production right now.

If a mod like @Stretchious wants to, this thread can even be closed, as far as I’m concerned. :wink:

1 Like

Your wish is my command :wink:

2 Likes