Looking to hire builder/chiseler. 7.5 million coin job

I’m looking for experienced and reputable builders to help me finish my build. I cannot finish it due to injuries. Will pay 27k per cubbie transformed. 100k ceiling row built. 200k stairwell built.

From

to

The gleam in the pillars doesn’t need to be added. But basically mostly ceiling work, a little floor work, and pillar modifications. There are 280 cubbies to finish the job. It can be partially done per cubbie basis and no time limit. I’ll provide building mats.
Fante#7019 on discord.

6 Likes

I am interested as one giant colour storage builder to another for their own as you’ve showed me before :crazy_face: :face_with_monocle:

Messaged you on discord

You know I’m always available. Do I still have perms down there?

Still working on this were Rose gleam going I’ll do that room it pretty lol

1 Like

If you still Need People for the dirty Ground lay work let me know.

Yep you still have perms

Yes it’s a huge project do you have discord ?

26,785.7 for each cube not bad chisel work looks simple lookes like a whole days work but easy

Yeah once you learn it, it doesn’t take long. I can do one in under 20 min one handed with injuries.

i assume the job has been filled couple times over? lol

Multiple people can be working on it at once it’s a huge job

Sadly it seems the time zones are to far apart, i go Sleep now you see :slight_smile:
And i doubt you would give me the abilitie to Access your boards with Stones.

I am still looking for people to finish this build. It’s only half done

1 Like

How’s the arm, any better?

Yeah but building is still a bad idea for me. Also have an tennis elbow in the good arm lol.

How do you um, take care of personal needs? Lol

I’m down to replicate your design to your build. If you send me the specifics through discord I’ll get started tomorrow.

Kasaisaru#1639

2 Likes

DK is all after getting flagged :joy:

5 Likes

Sent you a message on Discord!

I am still definitely looking for people to help complete this build. In addition to the cubbies I need ceilings and stairwells built if people to prefer to do that instead. Paying 27k per cubbie. Each ceiling row 100k, and each stairwell 200k. Should equate to over 100k per hour once you get the hang of it.