Need something farming? Let me know!

I was wondering how to make it work but yes that would do!
If you need help with the build it sounds like fun

Let us know where the Tardis is going to be built so we can view it. Canā€™t wait to see this. The question is which Doctorā€™s Tardis is it going to be? They have changed throughout the years. Hoping for an Eccleston or Tennant one.

It will probebly me a mesh up of what im able to recreate. To bad its hard to replicate the round things. I love the round things.

Hi- Saw your post about making extra coin. I have 150,000c with your names on it! Paying 3600c per stack of raw iron ore (or bars, but ore is just fine). Looking to buy 40ish stacks.

You can find directions to my baskets here: Store is dealz on Arie.

https://forum.playboundless.com/t/metals-gleam-sale-ores-bars-refined/23334/2

Hey @WhipperSnapper Iron for 4c each? I can take it to Krafters for 9c each. Thanks anyway

Krafter pays 9c now? Does he put budget in that basket still or is that the price from a couple months ago?

Was selling mine there yesterday and today, he also buys copper at 7c each

I just splurged 350k on 9c iron myself.

Now im broke, i should stop giving people good prices :joy:

Anywhoot pm me a time and date for the blue wood and ill come pick it up. I play alot but sporadically and timezones fml so, just give me a time and place and ill be there. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Anytime? Iā€™m online now, I can meet you either at mine or at yours if you want?

How big is that?

Not sure I am traveling back up to Dallas right now. I posted the coordinates in one of the photos. It is really tall it goes way over trees and everything though

Jacey- Looks like Krafterā€™s had his fill of iron. If you have any left, Iā€™m buying some in Dealz.

If you gather anything else, I have ~400,000c in my baskets. All kinds of stuff I need. If my prices suck, just ask me for what you think is fair. Keep in mind, i usually buy 20,000c of something at a time, and not a handful like most vendors.

Ultima HQ Finata > Arie > Dealz (canā€™t miss the giant pink building)

1 Like

Yeah I know where your shop is. Just wanting to know what I can farm for you on land and not underneath.
If your looking for exotic earthyams I can get them. I can craft everything if you need things crafting aswell.
Iā€™ll pop by and see what you have but in the meantime if you can let me know what your in need of the most (on land resources) I can get farming them

How about bitter beens. 500 @30c each :thinking:

Sweet beans Iā€™d of said yes but bitter beans is under cutting me a great deal

Whatā€™s a good price on the exotic yams? I can buy those in bulk. I also have a basket for all leave types. 12c on the Inky.

Exotic yams at 80c each. How many are you looking for?

oof, canā€™t go that high. Budget is 20,000c on those, but they are filling slowly at 20c
Iā€™ll hit you up if I can go higher on them this weekend.

No problem, I can get the 360 in one hour if your thinking of making persisting pies.