Loot-stick store?

I’d 100% buy a gb totem with max loot/light.

Actually I’d buy one for each alt too.

1 Like

Great idea! I dont personally like labeling my Bricka Brack Store as one thing or another though. (The wood and Brick shop are different obviously) I think its a great novelty Idea especially if you like running stores so I say go for it.

I’d use it. Def want a gleambow loot stick. Used to want a wayfarer loot stick. Will probably want the next special item as a loot stick whatever it may be.

Also now that gleambow meteors happened there’s a ton of rare color stone out there that can be used for loot stick stone chisels. Accessorize!

Last idea I have is loot sticks for specific roles. Ideally miners carry a loot stick that is a shovel, so they can use their off-hand to smack away gravel. Not sure what the other roles would want. Loot stick grapple for cave miners and gatherers?

1 Like

I’m still running around with a half broken iron hammer that just happens to have the magnet.
It’s time for a fully featured proper one.
Count me in!

Alright, I think I’m gonna try this out.

Start with gb loot sticks and block change torches I think.

Any active malls/markets with space for a small store?

Maybe something other than a totem (since theyre harder to forge) and something that would double as a tool? So an axe with 6m magnet and a glow light? (2 traits only to make it cheap). I see people collecting stuff on their way during a hunt so an axe or a hammer would be good so you collect plants/ boulders without switching hands. Basically 3 in 1 (magnet/light/tool) :smiley:

Edit: Another idea is the swiss knife of totems (lol). A totem with all the boons/quirks an explorer might need. Example: Magnet/Glow/Sinking feeling (diving quirk). Idk all the quirks but you can explore them and see if some are beneficial. I think theres one that helps with fall dmg too.

1 Like

Infinity Mall is open on Raxxa

Thanks everyone!

@ClosetChipmunk
@a13o
@Kirinvar

I have opened up in Dzassak Market!

Dzassak Market Mega Thread: 3x3 plot areas and 1x2 areas available

Head west from the Lamblis PS/Ultima Mall/Legendville portals on the Express Lane, you will see it on the left.

Limited stock of GB totem loot sticks for 5kc each, more to follow!

4 Likes

my dream auto loot tool would also have light and that sinking feeling.

Just purchased one…blinged up loot stick :slight_smile:
They have full light and loot stats

Mitts and totes in Gyosha 543 sells various totems.

Can sell change chisels too. Variations of magnet, light, durability. They come in very handy for mining and lED blocks.

1 Like

Would square chisel be preferable?

Any need for precise?

Edit: Oops, ignore that, I didn’t read properly!

2 Likes

Doesn’t Matter what type for change chisels

Would suggest gem and stone or ore types. Require gem to change a gem.

I grabbed mine. Thanks!

1 Like

How do you determine the price of these objects?

I never knew loot sticks were so popular! The economy is hard for a newish player like me to understand.

What gem would be preferable?

Diamond for most damage, or amethyst for speed, or somewhere in-between?

Can’t find anywhere that tells me damage needed for plants!

1 Like

Most forged tools average out at a certain cost, which varies depending on the forging method.

Also can vary depending on whether you are willing to gather you own mats.

Then as these are a limited tool the price will reflect that also.

I suspect as the amount of GB totems that are available for me to forge becomes less, the price of the forged ones will go up!

The relative difficulty of forging the tool is also taken in to account (totems are more difficult to get max stats on).

I think 5k is a good starting price on these, but the rarer they become, the more the price will go up!

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know!

That’s a good point. The whole supply and demand thing, right?

Also a nice way of letting people to get them while they’re hot!