Loot-stick store?

How do you determine the price of these objects?

I never knew loot sticks were so popular! The economy is hard for a newish player like me to understand.

What gem would be preferable?

Diamond for most damage, or amethyst for speed, or somewhere in-between?

Can’t find anywhere that tells me damage needed for plants!

1 Like

Most forged tools average out at a certain cost, which varies depending on the forging method.

Also can vary depending on whether you are willing to gather you own mats.

Then as these are a limited tool the price will reflect that also.

I suspect as the amount of GB totems that are available for me to forge becomes less, the price of the forged ones will go up!

The relative difficulty of forging the tool is also taken in to account (totems are more difficult to get max stats on).

I think 5k is a good starting price on these, but the rarer they become, the more the price will go up!

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know!

That’s a good point. The whole supply and demand thing, right?

Also a nice way of letting people to get them while they’re hot!

I assume you’re ok for shards/elemental fusion.

Heh, yeah.

I don’t wanna over charge, as I want them to sell.

But a little bit of exclusivity is ok, I think!

1 Like

Don’t matter now, as they are no longer craftable!

1 Like

Oh yeah! I was just looking and noticed they’d gone.

Shows how much attention I pay.

That’s my favorite market! Will try to hop on tonight to grab a gleambow one

2 Likes

Depends on the char specs? I have i think 2/5 in axe and i use an iron axe (when picking plants) which requires 2 hits to pick a plant. But for someone buying a tool, maybe they’d prefer a gem tool rather than an iron axe. Maybe diamond?

To estimate the damage for plants on different planets, you can try a variety of axes on them and estimate their health. A hassle but can be done.

I need a few different ones & think its a good idea. Hard to find a loot stick with the exact right quirks on it.

BTW: Max light, Max autoloot. & Sinking feeling quirk. I will take one if you ever make.