Losing paste when moving in inventory

I’m having a hard time pinpointing how this happens, but I lost 100 invigoration paste 2. It happened another time, but I wrote it off as my own error in thought. Both times this happened it was while I was interacting with invigoration paste 1 to use in my forge.

So I take a few things off the shelf, forge my items, and come back to find 100 invig paste 2 missing. I watch how much of it I have like a hawk because it’s one of the harder items to keep in stock.

1 Like

Did u submit a game log?

No I didn’t :roll_eyes:, I did try looking back with the 15 minute video the PS4 captures though, but it didn’t go back far enough to show anything

1 Like

What tool and ingredients were you crafting with?

I was forging gold fists, using pure boon compound 3, invigoration paste 1, protection paste 2, stabilization paste 2, fate paste 2, effect gum, ease gum, vigour catalyst 2, boon removal compound 2, and setting resin. It also may be notable that my storage is within three blocks of the forge itself, and am using an advanced lock on the forge. My feeling is that the invigoration pastes are being confused for one another somehow.

If this happens again I’ll be sure to send a log in-game.

Were both types of Invigoration Pastes added to the forge, or did one remain in storage?

Also:

Did you mean Boon Removal Solvent 2?

I had a little over a hundred invigoration paste 2 in storage, which were the ones that disappeared, but I also took a hundred out of my forge so had some in my inventory as well while forging. And yes that would be boon removal solvent 2.