[Solved] Lost 47100 cubits opening Coffers

Hi,

As you can see, I have lost 47300 cubits (at least) from Quick collecting all of my coffers. I have relogged several times to no use.

In the middle, you can see it says “+116,400 Cubits” since I had roughly 388 levels worth of Umbris Level Coffers. However, if you check on the right, you see it scroll up to 116k for a split second, before dropping down to 44,580 cubits.

Then I got another level from the other various coffers, so I open that one and the counter bumps up to 69,480 cubits. This means that I’ve lost out on at least 47,100 cubits.

Here is my total XP. You can also see my total plot count. Considering I have only bought 2 new skill sheets (1200 Cubits) 1 alt char (600 cubits) and I have never bought other “Extras” from exchange.
Total Cosmetics I have bought: I think christmas items were 800 each so total that would be 3200 Cubits on cosmetics.

The rest of all my cubits I have spent on plots. Currently I have 7057 plots and 4680 cubits at 164,225,033 XP. I got Deluxe so I get 10% more plots, meaning I get 88 plots per 2400 cubits.

I don’t know how to calculate exact maths because I am not sure how much cubits and XP you need from 1-50. However, at 50+, each level is 200k and gives 300 cubits.

For simple: Lets say each level was always 200k.

164,225,033 / 200,000 = 821 levels.
821 levels x 300 cubits = ~246,337 This is something I should at least have totaled up (probs more cause of 1-50 stage)

However, now with all plots and cosmetics: (again not counting 1-50)
7057 plots / 88 plots per box = 80,19.
~80 x 2400 cubits per box = 192,463 Cubits.
Cosmetics = 5000c
Cubits left over = 4680
Total Cubits gained on character: 202,143 (again, this is without the 1-50 phase but CLEARLY shows I am missing A LOT of Cubits!)

Please can any dev look this up and report back to me? The video evidence is REALLY clear that I lost quite a bit of cubits during the opening.

@james @vdragon @lucadeltodecso @rossstephens

2 Likes

Can I assume you’ve restarted the game to see if it’s a display bug?

I have yes, do you want me to record it? :smiley: I have also tried changing character. Neither has helped.

Haha nope, I’ve just encountered the same and it fixed itself after the game restarted.

Just relogged again and still didn’t update. I’ve had what you are saying happen before, when I opened cubits in Sanctum. They just disappeared but appeared when I went into the live world.

I dunno does this help but maybe try go to another planet so server changes and everything refreshes?

I can confirm that it went up to 116,580 before dropping down.

This I took by going through the footage frame by frame.

Next frame: 19,680 cubits?

Then it goes to the 44,580 cubits.

1 Like

I am now on eresho, still no update.

Edit: Now back to Antar VI, no update.

Those are both eu servers? Maybe try other regions

Hopefully someone from the Dev team replies soon, I don’t want to play in case I ruin some evidence. :frowning:

Also: @ailes123 (Dat NT, I hope I tagged the right person xD) Told me on discord he had lots some cubits doing this same thing as well.

I have now entered US West, East and Aus gateway from Ultima, no update.

1 Like

Don’t forget it is Sunday ie. Saturday night recovery day so they might take a little longer than usual to reply

1 Like

I guess the entire day is ruined then :frowning:

Did you need the money today for something?

Nah, but I don’t wanna do something that may screw up the “investigation” and make it more difficult to solve.

We’d need to investigate the analytics and confirm which part is incorrect. Continuing to play will not effect this.

There is some security built into the game to catch possible cheating. Maybe you’re hitting this.

6 Likes

Great!

Thanks for replying so quickly, just let me know if I can provide more info.

Quimby cheating confirmed?
Too much exp made in one run

1 Like

REEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Hi James,
I had a same bug as Quimby just got now. It was 2 months ago when I decided to open more than 100 coffers at once. In the end I lost around 35 umbris coffers which are worth 10k cubits.
Please tell me what infomation you need to begin the investigation. Thanks.

2 Likes