[Solved] Lost 47100 cubits opening Coffers

Crazy reward flow :smiley: Hopefully you get your missing cubits.

1 Like

I’m sure I will, simple maths should be able to prove exactly what happened in the recording :slight_smile: But yeah, looks amazing doesn’t it!

I opened 101 coffers the other day. Next time i am not taking chances and ill record it xD Good luck!

Haha, Pretty sure I will start collecting them instantly from now on. I did a 180 coffers opening earlier as well, hoping I didn’t lose out on cubits there too. But some adding of numbers followed by some subtracting of numbers should show the true value.

Am I missing something here? How do you manage to have so many Umbris crates to open at one time?

1 Like

I was bored and have been saving them up over time.

Ah, i see. I guess I’ve just never ran into that problem since I usually quick open them as soon as I get them.

Not thinking that it matters muchat lvl 800+, but the amount of daylie and Weekly chests you missed… ;/
Because doublicates of them wont be stored.

Sad pepe face :frowning: But I got a great screenshot out of it! :slight_smile:

Any news regarding this matter? :slight_smile:

Not yet. Still looking at it.

2 Likes

Poor cubits, still wandering, lost in the void realm. May they have the courage and the strength to find their way back home. #CubitLivesMatter #PrayForCubits

We have analysed the analytics and server logs and have the details of all the coffers that were correctly and incorrectly redeemed. I’ll be in touch about returning the missing cubits.

4 Likes

I have opened 180 coffers at the same time before, but I guess you are able to see all of that anyway :+1: pretty sure I didn’t lose any cubits there tho.

1 Like

Any updates? I understand you are busy with Farming but would love to know where we stand atm :sweat_smile::+1::+1:

@QuimbyBoundless your cubit balance should now be correct. Thanks!

5 Likes

Thanks to you! Can’t log on right now to check but as long as I have more than I logged out with, it’s a great start. Certainly hoping it’s not less! :<

Looks like I got them! Thanks!

Out of curiosity, how did you do the math / investigation on how many were missing in total? :slight_smile:

The bug is a rare edge case where some database updates fail, however every successful or unsuccessful update attempt is logged server side. So we can just count up all the unsuccessful updates, and that total almost perfectly matched the amount you said you were missing (I think it was one more than you thought you’d lost or something).

5 Likes

So I actually got more cubits than I asked for. That’s good customer service :ok_hand::grin:

5 Likes