Lost a ton of progress!? (SOLVED by great dev team)

Yes it put me back on berlyn at my original portal spawn point. Which is not where I built base or saved as home.

So I just found Frog Pond and it’s still up and fueled for 2 weeks. And I can interact with it so I own it. So it’s just my character that was reset.

1 Like

so glad you found oyur stuff… when did you join? you might have just cauught it between an update after logging back in (as far as i remember we had a skills has been reset update just before xmas??? (if there has been a more recent one i have not noticed)

oh, i just re-read your OP it sound very recent… i will leave the above comment for context

Lol. I can maipulate the base but “you do not own this beacon” and I cannot set it as home base. Wtf!?

1 Like

now we know which base should be yours, maybe on of the devs can find your info server side and deduce what may have happened?

Now this is really something weird. You’ve almost as if started all over again (confirmed by tutorial at Sanctum as you mentioned), then confirmed no other alts existing, but somehow you’ve still found your old build intact!? (builds should be unbeaconed upon character deletion) Worst, you’re still able to “manipulate” it whilst you don’t own that beacon.

Does the build says your name as the beacon owner? Is your current name same as your previous name? AFAIK, name should be unique.

Same. Exact. Name. Lol. The beacon that I dont have permission to set as home is under my exact name.

My bizarro shadow self is lurking out there somewhere. What a way to start this game!

Probably he’s off to a new universe? Boundless just being boundless with the introduction of parallel universe. :joy:

Can you interact with the beacon? If you need help let me know I am not a dev but I am on Berlyn too. And, don’t feel so bad about loosing your levels at lv7. You get it back very very fast. Promise !!

1 Like

The devs plugged the hole. Basically I triggered an anomoly. Go figure, I tend to be that type of gamer, never going by the script. :blush:

Thanks everyone for your support and thanks devs for rocking out!

Great steam review forthcoming! Look me up on Berlyn it’s Creegle. Peace peeps.

10 Likes

Review. As promised.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198154031210/recommended/

2 Likes

Great review!

1 Like

We, the community, are going to have to ask you to stop tearing the fabric of reality.

Thanks.

3 Likes

It was an unnecessary comment. I can see that now. I thought I was being clever.

2 Likes

@Creegle I found your offspring in Berlyn chopping down trees.

2 Likes

I assume your character now has a goatee, like Evil Spock?

1 Like